WHO ARE WE?
The Committee consists of individuals with broad experience from the Norwegian civil and military aviation. They have a genuine interest for the industry and with their extensive Flight Operational network, they contribute to create an up-to-date agenda for the Conference.
Our vision is to “Make Norway’s best aviation conference, where everybody is welcome”.
Flight Operational Forum – Norway (FoF-Norway)is an ideal non-profit organization. FoF-Norway is, as the name suggests, a Flight Operational conference, which purpose is to gather Flight Operations personnel on a management level from all stake holders in Norwegian and European aviation.
Flight Operational Forum-Norway shall organize an annual conference / seminar normally in April.
• FoF-Norway shall strive for improved flight safety
• FoF-Norway shall develop and improve the structure in Norwegian aviation.
• FoF-Norway shall, through the conference, increase the participants competence, and
• FoF-Norway shall encourage Flight Operational discussions of common interest
• FoF-Norway shall inform about news and innovations within aviation.
• FoF-Norway shall have a regular dialogue with political, as well as professional authorities
Welcome to next years Flight Operational Forum-Norway.